THE FAIR TRADE PRACTICE IS A TRADING STYLE OF THE PROTECTION SPECIALIST LTD
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We value your privacy in respect of all personal information you send to us, as a result of your use of this site. We will treat any and all information received confidentially; your information will not be shared outside The Protection Specialist or trading styles of The Protection Specialist unless:
- Law requires us to disclose it.
- It is necessary to disclose the information to comply with a regulatory or legal process.
- You have given verbal or written consent.
- It is necessary for the fulfilment of contract.
We do not guarantee that any emails sent to us by you will be received safely.
Please contact us via telephone on 01489 660300 if you are in any doubt or wish to check the status of an email sent to us.
We do not guarantee that emails sent by us to you will be secure.
WHO ARE THE FAIR TRADE PRACTICE
We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 06969129 and our registered office is at The Fair Trade Practice, Fair Trade House, 3 Whittle Avenue, Fareham, PO15 5SH. Our registered VAT number is 996428852. We are regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. Our authorisation number is CRM23387.
HOW DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA & HOW WILL IT BE USED?
We take your privacy very seriously. We will not give your personal information to any other person or organisation outside of The Fair Trade Practice brand. We will only use the personal information you provide us with to:
(a) Administer your account
(b) Provide the products and services you have requested from us
(c) Process your payment for these services
(d) Inform you of other products and services provided by organisations under the Fair Trade Practice brand.
You can choose to change the medium of communication you receive from us e.g. letter, email, sms and phone, or opt out of Marketing at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling 01489 660300.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
We work hard to protect your information; we have secure in house servers and encourage high levels of compliance across our businesses.
Payments made using Sage Pay to The Fair Trade Practice are encrypted using 128 bit SSL encryption but once on their systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
YOUR RIGHTS & YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unless subject to an exemption [under the GDPR], you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that The Fair Trade Practice holds about you;
- The right to request that The Fair Trade Practice corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for The Fair Trade Practice to retain such data;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the ICO.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
CO-BRANDED AND JOINT OFFERINGS
In the future we may offer co-branded products and services such as those offered by parent or affiliated companies, if you wish to opt out of this please submit a request via our contact us page.